When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

• S'Mee again...! <> Bad Post, though from Me this time... I sort of noticed the long time difference of replies... 10 days, 5 days, 3 days... I wanted to sort of apologise, and post My (yearly) warning. SUMMER is approaching, so I will not be upon this forum so much during the hot weather! This happens every Year - in London, hottest of all - so, well, I am saying that now, as well as again saying: Thanks for returning here, Mr. Missile/CarCompany...

(...Yet There *are* others struggling upon this Forum whom You can help with Your Super-Veteran-ASCII-Autism Powers... So many people in need... So so many, desperate, helpless, despondant, weak, suffering, grateful.... Um, I shall end this list/post now, as it very well describes Myself during the Heatwaves whilst stuck here  in London.)

Best Wishes Again!

• Not new.

Seen in telephone boxes across the land: "Dial 151 to report a fault..."(!)

• For me; seeing my partner and getting back into getting my future. I was close to getting an apprenticeship before lockdown happened. Gave it my all for months and then lockdown but so it’s aggravating that it was taken away from me. 
    I didn’t see my partner that much anyway because she was working long hours and she does lots of stuff with her family (I do feel like sometimes she chooses them over me, but I might make my own post about that. I don’t know) But I cannot wait to see her again. 
    It’s going to be surreal but I won’t take any of it for granted ever again! 

• I'm looking forward to Just Mooching Around outdoors and even maybe changing my mind mid-mooch and mooching off somewhere else, rather than having to go out pre-programmed to carry out an essential errand. 

In fact I'm looking forward to not having to weigh up the essential-ness of an outing or to practice justifying it to an imaginary policeman or a neighbour who pretends to be a policeman, every time I think of going out. 

• (To Mr. Missile/CarCompany...  Nice to see You again, but I have said this to You before -- Mind Your language upon this Forum  because there are Ladies present...! If not, then NAS may Restrict or Ground You as a punishment, and then You will not be allowed to leave Your House, or go out to meet Friends, or go to the Cinema/Theatre, or...

Um, sorry, never mind that. (!) It happens already. I could change the subject, though: What Think You, of the Quandary of Society currently encouraging Online Shopping, but in order to do Online Shopping One needs a Computer to do so, Yet One can only currently buy a Computer Online, in order to do said Online Shopping...? 

Best Wishes!  Slight smile )

• My own space and a decent coffee!

• I really want to go to the beach. Seasides are too crowded though so I’ll wait.

• Thankyou - it's IKEA glass/chrome table with transparent chairs - I built the kitchen extension in 2016 and there's a lot of glass so we didn't want furniture to block the light - it's almost like it's not there.  Smiley

• Haha I was thinking the same, and I've never tried a quarter pounder, or egg mcmuffin. 

• While I'm not a fan of McD's I like your table and chair set! It's very attractive in a minimalist, sleek, space age kind of way.

• Using my Ninja-driving skills, we hit McD this morning!!!!!!

I've had my QuarterPounder with Cheese!!!!!!  Smiley  Smiley

• Going on holiday - somewhere remote, where I won’t see anyone.

• best of luck with making your own maccy d! looking forward to getting out into nature to favourite places to explore

like free to be me I also need a hair cut I'm starting to look like an over grown elvis presley singing to myself everytime i see myself in the mirror 'you ain't nothin but a hound dog'

• Why? Why does it have to end? Isn't the country a great place when it's not so f****** busy everywhere?

(Yes, it's ironic that we're not supposed to go out at the very time it's a bearable place...)

• I want to stay in as we are :(

• I want my haircut done by a professional. 

I've tried doing it myself, while looking in a bathroom mirror. 

I cringe when I see other people looking at me.

• I didn't see the film advert thing as I mainly get information from the radio. Anyway, I agree it sounds stupid, and I feel sorry for all the child families who have gone without schooling because they haven't got a laptop either, but are not in the grey haired demographic one always refers to as Not Having A Computer. 

• This Thread has dropped down a lot, so I am writing this here instead of starting a new Thread which can then drop down a lot...

I know it was almost a Week ago, but the PM (Not meaning "private message") changed "stay at home" to "stay alert". This Post is not about that, however, but a little Advert/"Public information film" if that is what it was, which followed afterwards. It featured a Lady with Silver Hair, which assumes "old people" (...), and She was saying <> 'Old Folk "can't be bothered with" all of this Internetting/EMailing business'...

I was wondering if anyone else saw that Advert and was incensed by it as I was... The reason "old folk" might not use the Internet/Email is not because 'we can't be bothered to learn' but because IT COSTS MONEY for Computers + APPS + Updates!

(Yes this is a big rant. At least I said it, finally, so that is that. Thanks for reading, anyone. More useful Thanks would go to anyone who reads this and wrote that utterly stupid Advert, though. Disappointed)

• Hopefully one or two students will come back. But probably restrictions are still safer.