When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • For me; seeing my partner and getting back into getting my future. I was close to getting an apprenticeship before lockdown happened. Gave it my all for months and then lockdown but so it’s aggravating that it was taken away from me. 
    I didn’t see my partner that much anyway because she was working long hours and she does lots of stuff with her family (I do feel like sometimes she chooses them over me, but I might make my own post about that. I don’t know) But I cannot wait to see her again. 
    It’s going to be surreal but I won’t take any of it for granted ever again! 

• For me; seeing my partner and getting back into getting my future. I was close to getting an apprenticeship before lockdown happened. Gave it my all for months and then lockdown but so it’s aggravating that it was taken away from me. 
    I didn’t see my partner that much anyway because she was working long hours and she does lots of stuff with her family (I do feel like sometimes she chooses them over me, but I might make my own post about that. I don’t know) But I cannot wait to see her again. 
    It’s going to be surreal but I won’t take any of it for granted ever again! 

Children
No Data