When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents Reply Children
  • S'Mee again...! <> Bad Post, though from Me this time... I sort of noticed the long time difference of replies... 10 days, 5 days, 3 days... I wanted to sort of apologise, and post My (yearly) warning. SUMMER is approaching, so I will not be upon this forum so much during the hot weather! This happens every Year - in London, hottest of all - so, well, I am saying that now, as well as again saying: Thanks for returning here, Mr. Missile/CarCompany...

(...Yet There *are* others struggling upon this Forum whom You can help with Your Super-Veteran-ASCII-Autism Powers... So many people in need... So so many, desperate, helpless, despondant, weak, suffering, grateful.... Um, I shall end this list/post now, as it very well describes Myself during the Heatwaves whilst stuck here  in London.)

Best Wishes Again!

• Not new.

Seen in telephone boxes across the land: "Dial 151 to report a fault..."(!)

• (To Mr. Missile/CarCompany...  Nice to see You again, but I have said this to You before -- Mind Your language upon this Forum  because there are Ladies present...! If not, then NAS may Restrict or Ground You as a punishment, and then You will not be allowed to leave Your House, or go out to meet Friends, or go to the Cinema/Theatre, or...

Um, sorry, never mind that. (!) It happens already. I could change the subject, though: What Think You, of the Quandary of Society currently encouraging Online Shopping, but in order to do Online Shopping One needs a Computer to do so, Yet One can only currently buy a Computer Online, in order to do said Online Shopping...? 

Best Wishes!  Slight smile )