When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • This Thread has dropped down a lot, so I am writing this here instead of starting a new Thread which can then drop down a lot...

I know it was almost a Week ago, but the PM (Not meaning "private message") changed "stay at home" to "stay alert". This Post is not about that, however, but a little Advert/"Public information film" if that is what it was, which followed afterwards. It featured a Lady with Silver Hair, which assumes "old people" (...), and She was saying <> 'Old Folk "can't be bothered with" all of this Internetting/EMailing business'...

I was wondering if anyone else saw that Advert and was incensed by it as I was... The reason "old folk" might not use the Internet/Email is not because 'we can't be bothered to learn' but because IT COSTS MONEY for Computers + APPS + Updates!

(Yes this is a big rant. At least I said it, finally, so that is that. Thanks for reading, anyone. More useful Thanks would go to anyone who reads this and wrote that utterly stupid Advert, though. Disappointed)

• I didn't see the film advert thing as I mainly get information from the radio. Anyway, I agree it sounds stupid, and I feel sorry for all the child families who have gone without schooling because they haven't got a laptop either, but are not in the grey haired demographic one always refers to as Not Having A Computer. 

• I didn't see the film advert thing as I mainly get information from the radio. Anyway, I agree it sounds stupid, and I feel sorry for all the child families who have gone without schooling because they haven't got a laptop either, but are not in the grey haired demographic one always refers to as Not Having A Computer. 

Children
No Data