When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • Around here, the lockdown has been varied.  People have been sunbathing openly and visiting parks in family groups.

My local chippy has reopened,  but we need to order and pay online, then collect in person,  without actually going inside, collect from door.

I've also seen one restaurant openly advertising that they are open for business. 

• Around here, the lockdown has been varied.  People have been sunbathing openly and visiting parks in family groups.

My local chippy has reopened,  but we need to order and pay online, then collect in person,  without actually going inside, collect from door.

I've also seen one restaurant openly advertising that they are open for business. 

Children
No Data