It seems I've been sent to Coventry

Don't even fit in here  .

Parents
  • I imagine that it’s more the case that there tends to be quite a high turnover of forum users. You might have been using the the forum for quite some time but I find myself that if I don’t post for a week or two and then post, there’s so many new forum users, to them I’m probably new as I’ve only just appeared and wasn’t posting when they joined. I started a post the other day about my youngest daughter’s behaviour and literally no one replied to it. I suspect the reason for this is that people thought I was just a random parent logging in to post a question or that what I wrote wasn’t relevant to other current forum members. Try not to take it to heart.

• I imagine that it’s more the case that there tends to be quite a high turnover of forum users. You might have been using the the forum for quite some time but I find myself that if I don’t post for a week or two and then post, there’s so many new forum users, to them I’m probably new as I’ve only just appeared and wasn’t posting when they joined. I started a post the other day about my youngest daughter’s behaviour and literally no one replied to it. I suspect the reason for this is that people thought I was just a random parent logging in to post a question or that what I wrote wasn’t relevant to other current forum members. Try not to take it to heart.

Children
No Data