What Happens If Someone Tries A Discussion About "Ecology Versus Economy " ("Climate Change") Upon This Forum

Greetings, Anyone. I do not Post as Frequently as I used to. But this is a "Hot Topic" socially right now, but, a bit like CARS, no-one started a Thread about it.

My question is... the folly of "because One cannot see it, then it does no-one harm?"

...With regards to "Climate Change", this here WWW/Internet... & Electricity, Smartphones, Radiowaves, UHF, Mining Rare Minerals for said products, etc... All of this activity grows exponentially, just like the Population. Both are harmful in My Own opinion... but I am, um, 'insignificant'... so I was wondering about what anyone else's opinions about "Climate Change" are here in general.

(Beware I often have to sign off abruptly, sorry. But I post this and see if/how anyone else is interested in anyone else about it all.) From Me, Good Fortune To All Good People.

Parents
  • Me again. Here is another fundament about My starting this Thread...

' People who actually grow food are not allowed to eat the food which they themselves grew due to Economy, which is food that people who are rich can purchase in excess but cannot grow in their own Environment. '

...Or maybe I should start another Thread, but this Thread relates to this fundament. It is another thing which is not really considered, just like Overpopulation and Radiation. (I am just seeking opinion or seeing if anyone else here understands this dichotomy... please do not post to much "hate", anyone...?)

• ' People who actually grow food are not allowed to eat the food which they themselves grew due to Economy, which is food that people who are rich can purchase in excess but cannot grow in their own Environment. '

This is classic communism - the worker is exploited and his labour is stolen from him so the government can decide what portion he is allowed to have back.    It ALWAYS ends badly.

• ...Hi Mr.Plastic, You *are* always so strong, yet flexible and happy Slight smile...!   *ahem*... 

For this post I mean to say Thanks again (so often here, sorry if it gets a bit annoying to anyone!)... My only opposition to that Post is that I would say that it is not just "communism" - BUT - I do agree if You meant/used the word "communism" as a kind of Noun or Adjective, meaning it is a Communist trait used in Capitalist societies (ours) and in other societies as well...?

...In any case, I am glad someone else gets it. And this next is aimed at others reading also - please do not get too argumentative or angry, and if feeling so, take a breather for a bit and maybe come back when calm. I MUST SAY that had I known that that Greta-person would start such vehemence then I would have begun a separate Thread about that person as well as this one instead.

...But again I say, I am grateful for knowing the opinions of others, and so for how this Thread is so far. Everyone seems to have a little bit which I agree with, and a large bit which I could not know (factions, persons, technical terms), and that is why I am grateful for starting this.

I shall try to contribute when I can. But still nothing about the "Radiation" aspect I first suggested, hmmm...  

• ...Hi Mr.Plastic, You *are* always so strong, yet flexible and happy Slight smile...!   *ahem*... 

For this post I mean to say Thanks again (so often here, sorry if it gets a bit annoying to anyone!)... My only opposition to that Post is that I would say that it is not just "communism" - BUT - I do agree if You meant/used the word "communism" as a kind of Noun or Adjective, meaning it is a Communist trait used in Capitalist societies (ours) and in other societies as well...?

...In any case, I am glad someone else gets it. And this next is aimed at others reading also - please do not get too argumentative or angry, and if feeling so, take a breather for a bit and maybe come back when calm. I MUST SAY that had I known that that Greta-person would start such vehemence then I would have begun a separate Thread about that person as well as this one instead.

...But again I say, I am grateful for knowing the opinions of others, and so for how this Thread is so far. Everyone seems to have a little bit which I agree with, and a large bit which I could not know (factions, persons, technical terms), and that is why I am grateful for starting this.

I shall try to contribute when I can. But still nothing about the "Radiation" aspect I first suggested, hmmm...  

Children
  • Slight smile! (This is another digression! But Yes, Good-O ! WWW is being enforced upon all of us... even Me, whose devices are old (4 years) and crash and I have to sign in aaaagaaaaaain... just to write this reply! The latter parts of My reply were I hope written for ALL who read this to heed. I say that I am Thanking too much... Plastic so Yellow and Round and Bold! ThankYou,Thanks,Ta, Handshake, etc. etc. (!). Keep on being You and take it easy!) 

(I might regret posting this in the morning... but I miss certain other people who were also as STRONG + POLITE upon this Forum, and You stand up to SPAM/TROLLS, so I keep trying to say that I appreciate that. I had better end this now... I do not agree with everything said and am, as I said, sort of learning from a lot of it.)

• Smiley    I never get upset or angry on a forum - it's the internet - it's not real..   Smiley