What Happens If Someone Tries A Discussion About "Ecology Versus Economy " ("Climate Change") Upon This Forum

Greetings, Anyone. I do not Post as Frequently as I used to. But this is a "Hot Topic" socially right now, but, a bit like CARS, no-one started a Thread about it.

My question is... the folly of "because One cannot see it, then it does no-one harm?"

...With regards to "Climate Change", this here WWW/Internet... & Electricity, Smartphones, Radiowaves, UHF, Mining Rare Minerals for said products, etc... All of this activity grows exponentially, just like the Population. Both are harmful in My Own opinion... but I am, um, 'insignificant'... so I was wondering about what anyone else's opinions about "Climate Change" are here in general.

(Beware I often have to sign off abruptly, sorry. But I post this and see if/how anyone else is interested in anyone else about it all.) From Me, Good Fortune To All Good People.

Parents
  • ...Slight smile Greetings to All especially to those whom have contributed to this Thread so far...! 

Thank You all, I have learnt much about the business, I shall try to recall all of it --- please do not get overly hostile or else this Thread may get deleted, yet I shall still try to remember and heed the knowledge presented within it...! Also I apologise if I have missed a reply and not voted it up. I am sort of glad of having begun this Thread; judging from the responses, it does indeed seem to have 'plugged a gap'...

The thing is... I have slightly altered the TITLE now, in attempt to focuss upon how I Myself see all of this "climate change" business. I shall/have added "Ecology Versus Economy", which is more towards how I see things. As this Thread is so far, I really truly mean the Thanks for the replies so far.

...It is difficult to keep track of all of the *factions* involved, but I see things from a more basic point-of-view, and so after all of that I attempt to bring in a bit of focus which may either provide perspective or not be understood... I Myself see it as linked to this entire debate yet also not know if anyone else does. (I could start a separate Thread, but am trying to keep it to this one here, to see if anyone else gets the connections or not.)

...Another post may follow. But again I *really truly mean* the Thank You to those who have posted so far! 

• ...Slight smile Greetings to All especially to those whom have contributed to this Thread so far...! 

Thank You all, I have learnt much about the business, I shall try to recall all of it --- please do not get overly hostile or else this Thread may get deleted, yet I shall still try to remember and heed the knowledge presented within it...! Also I apologise if I have missed a reply and not voted it up. I am sort of glad of having begun this Thread; judging from the responses, it does indeed seem to have 'plugged a gap'...

The thing is... I have slightly altered the TITLE now, in attempt to focuss upon how I Myself see all of this "climate change" business. I shall/have added "Ecology Versus Economy", which is more towards how I see things. As this Thread is so far, I really truly mean the Thanks for the replies so far.

...It is difficult to keep track of all of the *factions* involved, but I see things from a more basic point-of-view, and so after all of that I attempt to bring in a bit of focus which may either provide perspective or not be understood... I Myself see it as linked to this entire debate yet also not know if anyone else does. (I could start a separate Thread, but am trying to keep it to this one here, to see if anyone else gets the connections or not.)

...Another post may follow. But again I *really truly mean* the Thank You to those who have posted so far! 

Children
No Data