Creativity

I’m just wondering how many of us are creative.

I write poetry and I’m currently working on a novella. I’ve found that creativity helps me with some of my anxiety issues. 

Parents
  • I think of myself in line with the famous Steve Jobs quote about the "Crazy Ones".

Coming up with ideas for things based on a visual awareness of objects - how things work as an engineer and could it be easier to understand/maintain.  Also some wild assed thoughts and inopportune moments.

Then, writing code since the days of Sinclair Spectrum, Commodore 64, Oric Atmos, Dragon 32, BBC Micro for different things before realising how to implement my knowledge to make my and other life easier in work.  For each put down I get I can think of something that contradicts that perception and feel success at the little victories in the improvements I have implemented/shared.

• I think of myself in line with the famous Steve Jobs quote about the "Crazy Ones".

Coming up with ideas for things based on a visual awareness of objects - how things work as an engineer and could it be easier to understand/maintain.  Also some wild assed thoughts and inopportune moments.

Then, writing code since the days of Sinclair Spectrum, Commodore 64, Oric Atmos, Dragon 32, BBC Micro for different things before realising how to implement my knowledge to make my and other life easier in work.  For each put down I get I can think of something that contradicts that perception and feel success at the little victories in the improvements I have implemented/shared.

Children
No Data