What’s everyone doing this weekend?

I am in a caravan (week on holiday) currently watching match of the day (not my choice) with my 2 year old who won’t go to sleep! Earlier I went to Wroxham barns with my 5 year old and bought souvenirs in the gift shops, went in the animal farm part and had afternoon tea with my 5 year old. I just wondered what everyone else is doing this weekend? 

Parents
  • Oh dear, what's the matter? 

• My whole life. From birth to this juncture. I should write a book... How to lose friends and alienate people.  I might be able to sell it to others on the spectrum.

• I'm sorry I wasn't online to follow up on your post.  Where I live, it's a different time zone, ahead of UK ,  so i had to call my mother who is ill, then go to bed. 

Thanks also  for picking up the baton.  

I also have a tendency to imagine that online messages (emails, posts) are looking and speaking directly into my soul. I even posted on it here once, and people wrote that I was over-thinking it and social media was vacuous and a waste of time.   

But it's real for us, huh?

• Remember on Facebook you can edit or delete posts
    • remember that people who want to write crap to you or anyone else are thinking crap and probably feeling bad in themselves

There was a person on FB who I'm sure was stalking my profile and doing copy-cat things like reusing memes and original ideas I had shared. I got really fed up with her, then one day I thought:  if she needs to do this, she is the sad one. I won't let myself be sad any more because she copies me and gets likes.

Sometimes I snooze a person for 30 days or hide a post, to stop me obsessing about it. then i can think about something else or go for a walk to clear my head. 

• I'm sorry I wasn't online to follow up on your post.  Where I live, it's a different time zone, ahead of UK ,  so i had to call my mother who is ill, then go to bed. 

Thanks also  for picking up the baton.  

I also have a tendency to imagine that online messages (emails, posts) are looking and speaking directly into my soul. I even posted on it here once, and people wrote that I was over-thinking it and social media was vacuous and a waste of time.   

But it's real for us, huh?

• Remember on Facebook you can edit or delete posts
    • remember that people who want to write crap to you or anyone else are thinking crap and probably feeling bad in themselves

There was a person on FB who I'm sure was stalking my profile and doing copy-cat things like reusing memes and original ideas I had shared. I got really fed up with her, then one day I thought:  if she needs to do this, she is the sad one. I won't let myself be sad any more because she copies me and gets likes.

Sometimes I snooze a person for 30 days or hide a post, to stop me obsessing about it. then i can think about something else or go for a walk to clear my head. 

Children
No Data