What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

More light hearted fun Slight smile 

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

I’ll start, though mine was slightly more night terror than dream! One night last year I was dreaming that I was looking around my grandparents old house, except that there was an extra bit of house at the back, behind where the stairs were, so I went to explore it when suddenly a ghost jumped out and grabbed me by the wrists! I could physically feel something holding my wrists too, I remember physically shaking myself to wake up! Had to sleep with the door ajar for a few weeks afterwards too!

Parents
  • I have a lot of very weird dreams. 

I’ve had an entire dream in lego, like lego animations. I don’t remember the content, just that everything was lego, including the people and myself. 

I’ve also had an entire dream I’m cartoon form. Again I can’t remember the content but I remember it was all cartoon. 

I have reoccurring anxiety dreams where i’m running away from crowds of people who throw threaded needles at me, these needlesright through me, the threads get tangled up inside me when I try to pull them out. One time I woke up with a start because in the dream I was trying to pull needles and their threads out through my mouth, but all the threads got tangled around my heart and I was pulling and pulling till I felt my heart dislodge and then I woke up. 

I once had a very, very strange dream where my dad was a packet of peppers.... The bag of peppers were sat on the sofa and the packet was talking to me in my dad’s voice. We were having an argument. 

Just the other night I dreamt that I was stranded somewhere and couldn’t get home. So I was walking around trying to find a way to get home. I came across this woman who recognised me and she said she knew someone who could give me a lift home. So i stood with her and waited. Then round the corner came this black three wheeler car, careening round rather fast. My first thought within the dream was,’wtf’ and then it pulled up because it turned out it was the car I was getting home in. But what was even weirder was that the driver was a priest and two nuns were squashed up in the back seat, and then I squeezed in next to the nuns. The three wheeler had no windows and the priest was an erratic driver. We went through dirt roads and the nuns and I got caked in mud. 

Very strange, I’m not catholic and i’ve Got not history with Catholicism. Also the priest never did drive me home, he just dropped me off somewhere else unknown. 

• I have a lot of very weird dreams. 

I’ve had an entire dream in lego, like lego animations. I don’t remember the content, just that everything was lego, including the people and myself. 

I’ve also had an entire dream I’m cartoon form. Again I can’t remember the content but I remember it was all cartoon. 

I have reoccurring anxiety dreams where i’m running away from crowds of people who throw threaded needles at me, these needlesright through me, the threads get tangled up inside me when I try to pull them out. One time I woke up with a start because in the dream I was trying to pull needles and their threads out through my mouth, but all the threads got tangled around my heart and I was pulling and pulling till I felt my heart dislodge and then I woke up. 

I once had a very, very strange dream where my dad was a packet of peppers.... The bag of peppers were sat on the sofa and the packet was talking to me in my dad’s voice. We were having an argument. 

Just the other night I dreamt that I was stranded somewhere and couldn’t get home. So I was walking around trying to find a way to get home. I came across this woman who recognised me and she said she knew someone who could give me a lift home. So i stood with her and waited. Then round the corner came this black three wheeler car, careening round rather fast. My first thought within the dream was,’wtf’ and then it pulled up because it turned out it was the car I was getting home in. But what was even weirder was that the driver was a priest and two nuns were squashed up in the back seat, and then I squeezed in next to the nuns. The three wheeler had no windows and the priest was an erratic driver. We went through dirt roads and the nuns and I got caked in mud. 

Very strange, I’m not catholic and i’ve Got not history with Catholicism. Also the priest never did drive me home, he just dropped me off somewhere else unknown. 

Children
No Data