What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

More light hearted fun Slight smile 

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

I’ll start, though mine was slightly more night terror than dream! One night last year I was dreaming that I was looking around my grandparents old house, except that there was an extra bit of house at the back, behind where the stairs were, so I went to explore it when suddenly a ghost jumped out and grabbed me by the wrists! I could physically feel something holding my wrists too, I remember physically shaking myself to wake up! Had to sleep with the door ajar for a few weeks afterwards too!

Parents
  • Perhaps not quite what you mean but about 20 years ago I got injured and had to take some time off to do very little for a while, as I was getting really bored someone kindly lent me a portable television, a PlayStation (the original one) and a load of games. I went from never having played a video game before to playing nonstop. I got really hooked on the likes of Dino Crisis, Resident Evil, and Lara Croft Tomb Raider. I was finding it really difficult to sleep at this point and having games to play just made the insomnia worse, to the point where I was playing all day and right through the night; eventually when I did start to sleep I would have Tomb Raider style dreams, I can't quite remember the dreams and I didn't think I was the Lara Croft character it was just that they were all really pixelated like I had been dropped down into the world of the game. It wasn't a one off it was all dreams at that time and went on for a little while after I stoped playing the games. I haven't had any kind of dream like that before or since but they were the most vivid dreams I've ever had and the most aware I've ever been in dreams. 

Not dreams with a weird story but definitely my weirdest dreams. 

• Perhaps not quite what you mean but about 20 years ago I got injured and had to take some time off to do very little for a while, as I was getting really bored someone kindly lent me a portable television, a PlayStation (the original one) and a load of games. I went from never having played a video game before to playing nonstop. I got really hooked on the likes of Dino Crisis, Resident Evil, and Lara Croft Tomb Raider. I was finding it really difficult to sleep at this point and having games to play just made the insomnia worse, to the point where I was playing all day and right through the night; eventually when I did start to sleep I would have Tomb Raider style dreams, I can't quite remember the dreams and I didn't think I was the Lara Croft character it was just that they were all really pixelated like I had been dropped down into the world of the game. It wasn't a one off it was all dreams at that time and went on for a little while after I stoped playing the games. I haven't had any kind of dream like that before or since but they were the most vivid dreams I've ever had and the most aware I've ever been in dreams. 

Not dreams with a weird story but definitely my weirdest dreams. 

Children
  • I've actually had a similar experience to this myself. but with Bubble shooter! I went through a phase of playing bubble shooter loads a couple of years ago. I used to play on it in the evenings right up until I went to bed. Every night when I was just falling asleep, I'd get bubble shooter in my head!! I don't know if you enjoyed your Lara Croft dream?  But I wasn't too keen on having a head full of coloured pixelated bubbles every night!