What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

More light hearted fun Slight smile 

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

I’ll start, though mine was slightly more night terror than dream! One night last year I was dreaming that I was looking around my grandparents old house, except that there was an extra bit of house at the back, behind where the stairs were, so I went to explore it when suddenly a ghost jumped out and grabbed me by the wrists! I could physically feel something holding my wrists too, I remember physically shaking myself to wake up! Had to sleep with the door ajar for a few weeks afterwards too!

Parents
  • So I was running 3 dreams in parallel this morning - flicking randomly between them - one was I had been put on some game show where they investigated your life - like going through all your books and breaking into your car - I had been entered into the game by an uncle I don't like.   It turned out that my collection of reference books had them stumped and they use an identical stunt-car to frighten you into thinking your car was damaged.

Another was I was trying to find an excellent sandwich shop in an industrial estate - but the place had been redeveloped and all the signs were wrong so I couldn't find the place.   The local map was incorrect and no-one knew where the place was.

The third was I was involved with putting on a circus show and the huge tent didn't seem to have a roof - like an amphitheatre for 5000 kids - and the people doing the show had decided to drag me into the show and I was going to get soaked with their big water stunt.    I was not impressed.

The whole thing was getting me annoyed with people - very fed up with idiots and not wanting to engage with all these tos****.     I still feel agitated by it all 12 hours later.    Grrrr.    It's loaded as a real set of memories and it's still bugging me.

• Maybe you've got so used to flicking through the channels on the TV to try to find something decent to watch that it's transferred to your dreams and now you're flicking through your dreams too? It does seem a bit confusing though! You need to somehow communicate to your unconscious to put the remote control down! I hope that you've recovered from it now?

• Smiley

Still annoyed and agitated - it loads as a real memory so as far as my brain is concerned, it really happened so all the feelings are justified.    It's just that I know it didn't happen.

• That must be, very frustrating!

Reply Children
No Data