What do you like most about you?

I was at work yesterday.

Normally I work alone, or try and do things alone but a co-worker came in at 11:00 a.m. and then at 12 she joined me for lunch and after a little chatting she asked me what I liked most about myself. I couldn't think of anything other than a few years ago I had a nice singing voice. I stopped singing in 2016 because I didn't feel happy enough to sing and now my voice is very bad.

So I thought I would ask here as well as her question intrigued me.

Parents
  • I like this thread has been resurrected. Excellent question.

My insatiable desire for information. There's always more to read and discover. I quite like coaching people. Because I lay things out in a logical way when I'm doing it - folk tend to pick up what I'm talking about. Nothing like the buzz when someone benefits from the skills you've just taught them Grinning. It's also one of the few things I do which feels "natural" in a small group.

• I like this thread has been resurrected. Excellent question.

My insatiable desire for information. There's always more to read and discover. I quite like coaching people. Because I lay things out in a logical way when I'm doing it - folk tend to pick up what I'm talking about. Nothing like the buzz when someone benefits from the skills you've just taught them Grinning. It's also one of the few things I do which feels "natural" in a small group.

Children
No Data