Cats

I like cats. Don't share my home with one anymore but I always enjoy their proximity. Below I will post some studies by Gwen John (brilliant artist) of her own cat. I hope that other catlovers will join in with photos or paintings that they enjoy. 

Parents
  •   

Here are my two looking at a squirrel.  Alexi in the front who is a rescue cat and pretty neurodivergent herself, I'd say.  Robbie is only 2 but weighs twice as much as Alexi and likely has some Maine Coon in him.  He is a big bully to other cats, very nervous when visitors call (can relate) and the softest most cuddly cat we've ever owned.  Yes, I think he's a bit mixed up himself.  We're just one happy family of odd-balls!  

•   

Here are my two looking at a squirrel.  Alexi in the front who is a rescue cat and pretty neurodivergent herself, I'd say.  Robbie is only 2 but weighs twice as much as Alexi and likely has some Maine Coon in him.  He is a big bully to other cats, very nervous when visitors call (can relate) and the softest most cuddly cat we've ever owned.  Yes, I think he's a bit mixed up himself.  We're just one happy family of odd-balls!  

Children
No Data