GCSE Product Design, Ideas to help people with Autism and Aspergers

Hello All!

My name is George, and I am a year 11 product design student . I have been given a mission to help people with a disability by making a product that would help people with that disability. I have chosen autism as I actually have hfa myself but everyone is different! So if you have any product suggestions then please comment!

Thank You Very Much!

Parents
  • Good luck with your project - What do you need to produce/deliver? A detailed idea or a fully functioning prototype? What skills do you have to put things toegether? What access to prototyping technology is available to you? 3D printer? Electronics construction? Programming skills? Raspberry Pi or Arduino?

It's a bit nebulous until we have some idea of the criteria.

• Good luck with your project - What do you need to produce/deliver? A detailed idea or a fully functioning prototype? What skills do you have to put things toegether? What access to prototyping technology is available to you? 3D printer? Electronics construction? Programming skills? Raspberry Pi or Arduino?

It's a bit nebulous until we have some idea of the criteria.

Children
  • Hello!

We have a variety of CAD, both2d and 3D on tap for tgis project. In regard to manufacturing, we have 3D printers and laser cutters. We need to create several non functioning aesthetic only prototypes, followed by actual working ones.

Hope this helps!