GCSE Product Design, Ideas to help people with Autism and Aspergers

Hello All!

My name is George, and I am a year 11 product design student . I have been given a mission to help people with a disability by making a product that would help people with that disability. I have chosen autism as I actually have hfa myself but everyone is different! So if you have any product suggestions then please comment!

Thank You Very Much!

Parents
  • Hi George,

Good luck with the project. Noise is a major issue for me so my suggestion is something to do with soundproofing, such as noise cancelling headphones. Personally I prefer products that are also seen as mainstream rather than disability specific. For example, I currently have a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones although I'd prefer the level of sound proofing to be greater.

• Hi George,

Good luck with the project. Noise is a major issue for me so my suggestion is something to do with soundproofing, such as noise cancelling headphones. Personally I prefer products that are also seen as mainstream rather than disability specific. For example, I currently have a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones although I'd prefer the level of sound proofing to be greater.

Children
No Data