cocaine + benzos = the cure for autism ?

H everyone,

I find a small amount of cocaine and some benzos make me feel normal it is great I find it so easy to talk to people and seem like a normal person it is great 

what are your thoughts on this? :)

Parents
  • M8 I e thaught i was autistic all my life I had learning difficulties as they said when I was younger I'm 38 now n they fill me full of anti depressants because they cba putting in the time in all I wanna know is why I feel like I do n why I notice everything uk doctors just *** you up wod saris n yell you tour depressed it's just a score fore them, got another 1 on ya tablets it shudnt be buisn3ss butt thats what it is stay safe dude g

N ovs a still can't spell play help 

• M8 I e thaught i was autistic all my life I had learning difficulties as they said when I was younger I'm 38 now n they fill me full of anti depressants because they cba putting in the time in all I wanna know is why I feel like I do n why I notice everything uk doctors just *** you up wod saris n yell you tour depressed it's just a score fore them, got another 1 on ya tablets it shudnt be buisn3ss butt thats what it is stay safe dude g

N ovs a still can't spell play help 

Children
No Data