Please don't be offended - MMR Jab

I have just read that a family in Italy have been awarded compensation through a court ruling declaring that the state is at fault for the familys' sons' autism as he was given the MMR jab.

I HAVE TWO SONS WITH AUTISM!!! Just pointing that fact out before anyone starts jumping down my throat .

Is there anyone that hasn't had or not given their child/ren the MMR yet still is/are autistic?

I have a six month old baby and she will be due her MMR jab at 12/13 months. This is why I would like to find out how many people there actually are, that are diagnosed with ASD/autism etc that NEVER RECEIVED THE MMR JAB.

Parents
  • I am also too old to have had the MMR jab and also have Aspergers.

We decided not to give it to our children and they both have autism, so I don't think it causes it, but I have seen children who have had it and rapidly shown significant signs within weeks.

I think it might not be so much that it can cause Autism, but maybe it could cause an accelerated onset of symptoms or even cause a greater severity of autism.

This is just an idea.

Scorpion0x17 said:

And remember, legal cases often have very little to do with science.

Actually legal cases are completely hinged on science to prove a case, if not I could blame the tooth fairy for causing autism. (which I don't) Laughing

• I am also too old to have had the MMR jab and also have Aspergers.

We decided not to give it to our children and they both have autism, so I don't think it causes it, but I have seen children who have had it and rapidly shown significant signs within weeks.

I think it might not be so much that it can cause Autism, but maybe it could cause an accelerated onset of symptoms or even cause a greater severity of autism.

This is just an idea.

Scorpion0x17 said:

And remember, legal cases often have very little to do with science.

Actually legal cases are completely hinged on science to prove a case, if not I could blame the tooth fairy for causing autism. (which I don't) Laughing

Children
No Data