Please don't be offended - MMR Jab

I have just read that a family in Italy have been awarded compensation through a court ruling declaring that the state is at fault for the familys' sons' autism as he was given the MMR jab.

I HAVE TWO SONS WITH AUTISM!!! Just pointing that fact out before anyone starts jumping down my throat .

Is there anyone that hasn't had or not given their child/ren the MMR yet still is/are autistic?

I have a six month old baby and she will be due her MMR jab at 12/13 months. This is why I would like to find out how many people there actually are, that are diagnosed with ASD/autism etc that NEVER RECEIVED THE MMR JAB.

Parents
  • Yes. Me. I'm too old to have had the MMR jab. I have Asperger's.

(and there were several other people, that posted last time this topic came up on these forums, to say that they are also autistic and never had the MMR jab)

And this, for me, is the primary evidence for MMR not causing autism - there were autistic people (and the numbers being diagnosed were increasing) long before MMR was even dreamt of.

There is next to zero evidence of MMR 'causing' Autism.

And remember, legal cases often have very little to do with science.

• Yes. Me. I'm too old to have had the MMR jab. I have Asperger's.

(and there were several other people, that posted last time this topic came up on these forums, to say that they are also autistic and never had the MMR jab)

And this, for me, is the primary evidence for MMR not causing autism - there were autistic people (and the numbers being diagnosed were increasing) long before MMR was even dreamt of.

There is next to zero evidence of MMR 'causing' Autism.

And remember, legal cases often have very little to do with science.

Children
No Data