Welcome Pack

After my diagnosis at 57 a few weeks ago, I thought I would join.

So, today, my welcome pack arrives, all emblazoned with NAS pictures and logo, and the word "Welcome".

Gee, thanks, NAS for outing me to the postman (who I have a good relationship with).  Shouldn't that have been my decision?

Parents
  • I agree.  Even my mum’s Woman’s Own magazine comes from the Postman and is wrapped discreetly.

I’m also disappointed in the Your Autism magazine.  I would have hoped it was a hybrid magazine.  For both families of and for Autistic people.

When going through I found it very poor.  The articles were not detailed enough and felt like a pamphlet made into a magazine.  Not to mention the Adverts!

Perhaps NAS can make it a hybrid magazine.  I am now doubting whether to renew my membership. 

Come on NAS you can do better.

• I agree.  Even my mum’s Woman’s Own magazine comes from the Postman and is wrapped discreetly.

I’m also disappointed in the Your Autism magazine.  I would have hoped it was a hybrid magazine.  For both families of and for Autistic people.

When going through I found it very poor.  The articles were not detailed enough and felt like a pamphlet made into a magazine.  Not to mention the Adverts!

Perhaps NAS can make it a hybrid magazine.  I am now doubting whether to renew my membership. 

Come on NAS you can do better.

Children
No Data