Welcome Pack

After my diagnosis at 57 a few weeks ago, I thought I would join.

So, today, my welcome pack arrives, all emblazoned with NAS pictures and logo, and the word "Welcome".

Gee, thanks, NAS for outing me to the postman (who I have a good relationship with).  Shouldn't that have been my decision?

Parents
  • Thank you for the thread.

I had and have exactly the same problem.

I thought it would be a great idea to join. So, I joined.

I was upset when I received the Welcome Pack. All emblazoned with NAS pictures and logo, and the word "Welcome".

Plus, I receive the quarterly magazines. The same thing. The logos and pictures all over the place. The cover is not covered.

I thought and hoped that everything will be discreetly enveloped. But, it is not the case.

I would, actually, prefer to receive PDF copies of the magazines. I do not need the paper copies.

I, most likely, will not renew the subscription as nothing is discreetly enveloped.

I really understand the author.

I am also quite disappointed.

• Thank you for the thread.

I had and have exactly the same problem.

I thought it would be a great idea to join. So, I joined.

I was upset when I received the Welcome Pack. All emblazoned with NAS pictures and logo, and the word "Welcome".

Plus, I receive the quarterly magazines. The same thing. The logos and pictures all over the place. The cover is not covered.

I thought and hoped that everything will be discreetly enveloped. But, it is not the case.

I would, actually, prefer to receive PDF copies of the magazines. I do not need the paper copies.

I, most likely, will not renew the subscription as nothing is discreetly enveloped.

I really understand the author.

I am also quite disappointed.

Children
No Data