Welcome Pack

After my diagnosis at 57 a few weeks ago, I thought I would join.

So, today, my welcome pack arrives, all emblazoned with NAS pictures and logo, and the word "Welcome".

Gee, thanks, NAS for outing me to the postman (who I have a good relationship with).  Shouldn't that have been my decision?

Parents
  • I wonder if this is still the case?

I would like to become a member but I do not want to receive mail all emblazoned with NAS pictures and logo.

• Hi California,

After a lot of feedback from our members, we no longer use envelopes with our branding on it to send out membership mailings. Our welcome packs now come in a plain white windowed envelopes, which is far more discreet.

Our quarterly magazines also don't get sent out with any branding. We now sent it in  a plastic packaging which is blacked out at the back, and a separate cover shetet with your address which is on the front . The only identifiable thing to the NAS, is the return to sender address on the cover sheet at the front, but that is at the bottom.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ayshe Mod

• The welcome pack's letter still shows ''Membership number: XXXXX" and "Expiry date: XX/XX/XXXX" even without opening the envelope through the window.

I did not receive a copy of the autism alert card.

I wonder why the shop says for weeks that you are out of stock of the autism alert cards.

• The welcome pack's letter still shows ''Membership number: XXXXX" and "Expiry date: XX/XX/XXXX" even without opening the envelope through the window.

I did not receive a copy of the autism alert card.

I wonder why the shop says for weeks that you are out of stock of the autism alert cards.

Children
  • Dear California,

Thank you for your message and feedback regarding your membership.

I have passed on your feedback to our Membership team, and I have asked that they look into this.

In the meantime, I believe the team send members alert cards on request. If you would like to request a free alert card please contact our Membership team via email on membership@nas.org.uk, and the team will send you one out from Head Office.

As you correctly mentioned, our alert cards are currently out of stock. We are in the process of reprinting our alert cards, and we are hopeful that they will be available to be purchased in the coming weeks.

Kind regards,

Ayshe Mod