Welcome Pack

After my diagnosis at 57 a few weeks ago, I thought I would join.

So, today, my welcome pack arrives, all emblazoned with NAS pictures and logo, and the word "Welcome".

Gee, thanks, NAS for outing me to the postman (who I have a good relationship with).  Shouldn't that have been my decision?

Parents
  • Damn insomnia lol

I receive many posted "Clear bag" publications (Screwfix, BT Broadband, etc) and many of these are effectively, in my words, outsourced to a company that just automatically "binds" the insert in plastic.

Thus some of it identifies I attended the University of Life, have a Tesco/Saisburys/Waitrose/Boots "points" card, etc.  This is how things have changed and the savings are at the detriment of someone's life (or their family).

Some of this mail I class as Junk and the worst I find is when the name/address is printed on the plastic (or the paper label uses Evostik).  Paper is much easier to shred/burn.

• Damn insomnia lol

I receive many posted "Clear bag" publications (Screwfix, BT Broadband, etc) and many of these are effectively, in my words, outsourced to a company that just automatically "binds" the insert in plastic.

Thus some of it identifies I attended the University of Life, have a Tesco/Saisburys/Waitrose/Boots "points" card, etc.  This is how things have changed and the savings are at the detriment of someone's life (or their family).

Some of this mail I class as Junk and the worst I find is when the name/address is printed on the plastic (or the paper label uses Evostik).  Paper is much easier to shred/burn.

Children
No Data