new friend or dating Rachael

I was bored and not happy about here

• Sorry, did you misunderstand that?

The words you choose in terms of the "whole aim" were not appropriate, as they were not supportive for the those having sensitive, nervous or insecure dispositions. There has been disinformation, accusations, mockery and insults here, and hence my interventions elsewhere also regarding such inappropriate and unacceptable conduct.

With the thing I meant what seems like not a genuine person (Rachael, I mean). Maybe I'm wrong, many of us may be wrong about it, but that's what it seems like. individual behaviours/appearances that are a bit odd may all fit quite well with ASD and difficulties other conditions cause, including English not being the first language (as sign language, which is what someone who is born deaf would be taught nowadays, is another language really) and be totally genuine, but it's the way they are all combined that seems somewhat fishy. If I'm wrong then I'd like to sincerely apologise to Rachael but otherwise I think someone is violating the rule you mentioned there.

Suspected wrongs do not make evidential wrongs right. Very simply.

I'm not sure though how I have violated it, even if my assumption is wrong. All I have said is that it's sad that the two of you are getting into an argument now.

I am in no position to 'argue', only to 'inform' people that inappropriate conduct is inappropriate, and that the Community Rules are completely appropriate for everyone without exception.

It has all become a bit strange here, with all that up and down voting going on, hope it doesn't spill over to other threads.

It has been going on for about a month or so across three systems of threads including this one now. Doing away with the vote up and vote down system on this forum would definitely help, though.

• I do not understand 

• I am good woman many years . 

• Sorry, did you misunderstand that? With the thing I meant what seems like not a genuine person (Rachael, I mean). Maybe I'm wrong, many of us may be wrong about it, but that's what it seems like. individual behaviours/appearances that are a bit odd may all fit quite well with ASD and difficulties other conditions cause, including English not being the first language (as sign language, which is what someone who is born deaf would be taught nowadays, is another language really) and be totally genuine, but it's the way they are all combined that seems somewhat fishy. If I'm wrong then I'd like to sincerely apologise to Rachael but otherwise I think someone is violating the rule you mentioned there.

I'm not sure though how I have violated it, even if my assumption is wrong. All I have said is that it's sad that the two of you are getting into an argument now. It has all become a bit strange here, with all that up and down voting going on, hope it doesn't spill over to other threads.

• That is sad now, you two. Isn't that perhaps the whole aim of this "thing", to stir up people and have a laugh watching them fighting?

The purpose of this Community is to provide a safe and supportive forum for people on the autism spectrum, their parents, guardians, family, friends, colleagues, and those working in the field of autism to share experiences, views and opinions.

Your suggestion for consideration is not then in keeping with the point of the NAS Community Forum.

Show no disrespect and do harm.

For the good of all and the detriment of none :-)

• That is sad now, you two. Isn't that perhaps the whole aim of this "thing", to stir up people and have a laugh watching them fighting?

• I'm beginning to suspect that she is in fact your alter ego.

Your suspicions are merely suspicions without foundation concerning an alter ego, for the ego is a vocal or verbal focus of perspective to gain or maintain attention.

Calling out to people is one application of the ego, another is gauging and maintaining particular depths, pitches and tones of voice ~ when speaking with one or more others.

My ego is not then required for typing written words here therefore.

You are still breaking the community rules, and violating the 2010 Equality Act.

Show no further disrespect, and do no harm.

For the benefit of all and the detriment of none :-)

• I'm beginning to suspect that she is in fact your alter ego.

• The purpose of th[is] Community is to provide a safe and supportive forum for people on the autism spectrum, their parents, guardians, family, friends, colleagues, and those working in the field of autism to share experiences, views and opinions.

You have made acusations, rudely.

Content must not be obscene, defamatory or libellous, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening, or in violation of any laws.

You have violated the Community Rules.

You post is discriminatory, i,e. unjust prejudicial treatment of another person, on the autistic spectrum, as violates the 2010 Equality Act. 

Show no disrespect and do no harm.

• I've sussed you out Rachael.

You are an Austin Powers, Fembot.  Admit it !

Money mouth

• DC.. protector, defender..  let it go ..

Then you state:

To Miss Elephant... Thank You, yet I am not all that! I just happened to log on early, and I see all of this going on, and want to investigate it, that is all!

This is both now what Elephant and I are asking you to put a stop to.

The title of this thread is "new friend and dating for Rachael", and the subject matter is:

Being good and positive forum and comments everyone  . 

Which means a good and positive thread including the comments of everyone.

• Talk like Yoda or like Chatbot I do for you here!

The force of the dark do you not do,

light of the force to see would like you me.

• Please positive and good post

• Another one of these threads.

"If you want me new friends or dating" It's a forum, not Tinder.

"Check my profile" Which has changed repeatedly. What happened to you being born blind?

"If you want me add friends then private message" Why? Post out in the open a little.

Troll, catfish or iPredator, you are trying too hard.

• (Probably because I am tired of speaking to a *C h a t - B o t* at past One in the morning, I am going to paste some confusion at it. Anyone else reading may try to do the same, maybe. For my own records, this is the 7th to 8th of April.)

To Rachael... Some reciprocal Nonsense:

JABBERWOCKY. A Famous Poem by Lewis Carroll.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
    Long time the manxome foe he sought—
    So rested he by the Tumtum tree
    And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
    The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
    Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
    And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
    The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head
    He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
    Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
    O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
    He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

----------

• Rachael is back online... at nearly One AM.

Are you not tired, Rachael?