new friend or dating Rachael

I was bored and not happy about here

Parents
  • I've sussed you out Rachael.

You are an Austin Powers, Fembot.  Admit it !

Money mouth

• The purpose of th[is] Community is to provide a safe and supportive forum for people on the autism spectrum, their parents, guardians, family, friends, colleagues, and those working in the field of autism to share experiences, views and opinions.

You have made acusations, rudely.

Content must not be obscene, defamatory or libellous, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening, or in violation of any laws.

You have violated the Community Rules.

You post is discriminatory, i,e. unjust prejudicial treatment of another person, on the autistic spectrum, as violates the 2010 Equality Act. 

Show no disrespect and do no harm.

For the benefit of all and the detriment of none :-)

• I'm beginning to suspect that she is in fact your alter ego.

• Sorry, did you misunderstand that?

The words you choose in terms of the "whole aim" were not appropriate, as they were not supportive for the those having sensitive, nervous or insecure dispositions. There has been disinformation, accusations, mockery and insults here, and hence my interventions elsewhere also regarding such inappropriate and unacceptable conduct.

With the thing I meant what seems like not a genuine person (Rachael, I mean). Maybe I'm wrong, many of us may be wrong about it, but that's what it seems like. individual behaviours/appearances that are a bit odd may all fit quite well with ASD and difficulties other conditions cause, including English not being the first language (as sign language, which is what someone who is born deaf would be taught nowadays, is another language really) and be totally genuine, but it's the way they are all combined that seems somewhat fishy. If I'm wrong then I'd like to sincerely apologise to Rachael but otherwise I think someone is violating the rule you mentioned there.

Suspected wrongs do not make evidential wrongs right. Very simply.

I'm not sure though how I have violated it, even if my assumption is wrong. All I have said is that it's sad that the two of you are getting into an argument now.

I am in no position to 'argue', only to 'inform' people that inappropriate conduct is inappropriate, and that the Community Rules are completely appropriate for everyone without exception.

It has all become a bit strange here, with all that up and down voting going on, hope it doesn't spill over to other threads.

It has been going on for about a month or so across three systems of threads including this one now. Doing away with the vote up and vote down system on this forum would definitely help, though.

• I am good woman many years . 

Reply Children