A complaint free world

Has anybody taken the complaint free challenge? 

The challenge is, to get to 30 day’s straight of not complaining. You have a wrist band and start with it on one wrist and every time you catch yourself complaining, you switch the band to the opposite wrist until you have had it on the same wrist for 30 days. 

It can be fun to do it with other people but the thing about that is, if you notice the other person complaining, and they don’t notice, if you tell them, you have to switch your band as well! Lol! I’ve been in that dilemma a few times lol! 

Like the Four Agreements though, if you implement the suggestions in the book, it’s a game changer and can lead you to eternal happiness with some fun along the way. 

For those who don’t already know, what do you think the average length of time is for people to make it to 30 days straight? 

Parents
  • Once again, I am very sorry for the unpleasant and downright ugly comments I made to people.

Greetings to any who Read. I Post here and leave it to stay, finally.

I have been here only Five Months (<>), and at last I see my own record of having "3 dislikes" broken. Never have I seen a Thread where all were so quick with the "dislike" button as with the "like" button... And so I shall admit that I have been voting *both* ways for many replies here. (Hint: I have never ever disliked anyone here. I know how it feels, thus I do not do it except versus obvious SPAMMING.)

To BlueRay... I was going to write something else here, but then my EReader slipped up and sent you a message incomplete - !!! This Internet/Forum is so annoying at times... yet, to an end, I meant to ask you to please Post the Exact Title and Author and ISBN concerning this "Book" to which is referred so very much. "The Four Agreements" as an Internet Search, Brings up a lot of Books with quite a few differing Authors and views/approaches to the same subject...

...Thank You Kindly. And do Please keep on being Strong and True. (Sorry I do not Post hugs or kisses, yet I do mean what I try to say sincerely anyway.)

• I’m not a hugger or a kisser DC although I do sometimes put some kisses and send virtual hugs (occasionally) ~ but neither are my thing .......... however, I went to a small concert thing last night with my friend, to see her favourite band (she loves music and loves this guy) and to my surprise and delight, I had a big hug from the lead singer and I truly enjoyed it. It sparked something in me. He’s very deep this guy, he writes great songs (apparently) and music, he has got a great voice and he’s also got a strong group of loyal fans who really love him. I just went along because it meant so much to my friend, she wouldn’t go alone and none of her friends would go with her but talking to and observing the people who went to see him, was truly heart warming. They were a very varied bunch to look at from the outside, but it was clear they all had a very strong connection to this guy. His words had touched their soul and helped them in some way. 

It was astonishing and beautiful to watch. It made me realise why the hug was so nice. This happened at the beginning, at the meet and greet, when I didn’t have the full picture of him, so it was interesting to me at that point, as to why I enjoyed the hug so much.

Soooooooooooooo, short story long, lol (as always with me), I realised that I do like hugging when it is from somebody who is vibrating at my level. Meaning, of course. There are others like me out there and it is those I will form closer bonds with and when it happens like that, quiet naturally, I will like it. This man is married, so it wasn’t anything like that, but it made me realise that yes, of course there are people out there like me and if I do away with the idea of being different, it will open the path for us to meet, if that is going to be something that happens in my life. I’m not saying that’s a goal, but that I no longer have any resistance to it. 

Now, lol, I’ll go and get you the link for the book :-) 

• I’m not a hugger or a kisser DC although I do sometimes put some kisses and send virtual hugs (occasionally) ~ but neither are my thing .......... however, I went to a small concert thing last night with my friend, to see her favourite band (she loves music and loves this guy) and to my surprise and delight, I had a big hug from the lead singer and I truly enjoyed it. It sparked something in me. He’s very deep this guy, he writes great songs (apparently) and music, he has got a great voice and he’s also got a strong group of loyal fans who really love him. I just went along because it meant so much to my friend, she wouldn’t go alone and none of her friends would go with her but talking to and observing the people who went to see him, was truly heart warming. They were a very varied bunch to look at from the outside, but it was clear they all had a very strong connection to this guy. His words had touched their soul and helped them in some way. 

It was astonishing and beautiful to watch. It made me realise why the hug was so nice. This happened at the beginning, at the meet and greet, when I didn’t have the full picture of him, so it was interesting to me at that point, as to why I enjoyed the hug so much.

Soooooooooooooo, short story long, lol (as always with me), I realised that I do like hugging when it is from somebody who is vibrating at my level. Meaning, of course. There are others like me out there and it is those I will form closer bonds with and when it happens like that, quiet naturally, I will like it. This man is married, so it wasn’t anything like that, but it made me realise that yes, of course there are people out there like me and if I do away with the idea of being different, it will open the path for us to meet, if that is going to be something that happens in my life. I’m not saying that’s a goal, but that I no longer have any resistance to it. 

Now, lol, I’ll go and get you the link for the book :-) 

Children
No Data