Wishing the world was a better place

Hello I am feeling stressed and angry about this world and I talked about wanting to harm or kill myself because of me not being able to cope with life any longer as I really wish that nobody was born disabled or differently from everyone else or no one was to become disabled later in their lives in the future as I really wish that would never happen as I hate it when life is so unfair and people try and make me accept things like life being the way it is when I should not have to accept something like that as disabled people cannot do anything for themselves like defend themselves so I just want something to be done about these issues like curing and preventing disabilities in the future, God to make life better and to sort it and for everyone to make this world better too. Also I would like for people to never be moody towards me at all anymore.

Parents
  • I understand you Sholay09 and the difficulty here is that whatever we put our attention to, we give it strength and power. Our job is not to fit in to the current way that the majority of people live in but to live according to our own values etc. 

Here’s the story of the two wolves and I’ll include a link that explains it in more detail. 

It’s a story in Cherokee culture in which a grandfather teaches his grandson an important life lesson.

The grandfather tells his grandson that there is a battle going on inside all of us. It is a battle between two wolves that live inside us.

He says, “My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ that live inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thinks about it for a while and says, “Which wolf wins?”

The grandfather replies, “The one you feed” ~ this is your choice. Which ever wolf you choose to feed WILL win, but only 100% of the time. 

When we live in the mix of the crazy world the majority of people blindly follow, whatever we do or say, won’t make much difference and any difference we make, won’t last long. Because it’s simply a part of the chaos, it is built on nothingness. If we want to harness the true power within us to make true and lasting change, we have to decide which wolf we’re going to feed.  

www.fearlessmotivation.com/.../

• I understand you Sholay09 and the difficulty here is that whatever we put our attention to, we give it strength and power. Our job is not to fit in to the current way that the majority of people live in but to live according to our own values etc. 

Here’s the story of the two wolves and I’ll include a link that explains it in more detail. 

It’s a story in Cherokee culture in which a grandfather teaches his grandson an important life lesson.

The grandfather tells his grandson that there is a battle going on inside all of us. It is a battle between two wolves that live inside us.

He says, “My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ that live inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thinks about it for a while and says, “Which wolf wins?”

The grandfather replies, “The one you feed” ~ this is your choice. Which ever wolf you choose to feed WILL win, but only 100% of the time. 

When we live in the mix of the crazy world the majority of people blindly follow, whatever we do or say, won’t make much difference and any difference we make, won’t last long. Because it’s simply a part of the chaos, it is built on nothingness. If we want to harness the true power within us to make true and lasting change, we have to decide which wolf we’re going to feed.  

www.fearlessmotivation.com/.../

Children
No Data