Wishing the world was a better place

Hello I am feeling stressed and angry about this world and I talked about wanting to harm or kill myself because of me not being able to cope with life any longer as I really wish that nobody was born disabled or differently from everyone else or no one was to become disabled later in their lives in the future as I really wish that would never happen as I hate it when life is so unfair and people try and make me accept things like life being the way it is when I should not have to accept something like that as disabled people cannot do anything for themselves like defend themselves so I just want something to be done about these issues like curing and preventing disabilities in the future, God to make life better and to sort it and for everyone to make this world better too. Also I would like for people to never be moody towards me at all anymore.

• SPAM please do not reply. to NAS74428

• hmmm not sure where the forum rules are but id check to see if affiliate sales link spam is against the rules or not first lol

• just keep doin what u're doin  -- I try to not reply at all but then how does anyone else know ?   i report them as "abusive" I have no other option. 

• The reports don't have a message/notes feature so I put that on to help out at the same time I reported it.

Maybe adding a note is not necessary though ?

I've reported a few obvious cases but with some of these posts lately, they're trying to do sneaky spam by putting in a 'vaguely' legitimate message before the link :-/

I'm happy to be guided on reporting best practice if anyone wishes to.

• Replies to a 3 yr old post. Message starts off with a random quote. Unnamed user. Ends with a website. This looks distinctly like spam.

• Strongly understand your feelings about life is unfair, but don't give up to improve yourself, growth yourself. only you developed yourself as enough stronger, you will have ability to change your current situation.

Life is difficult, but life is beautiful. No matter what kinds of obstacles we get encountered, remember that you are not alone. There are so many people still struggling for protect themselves. 

Life is full of various changes, some changes are good while some changes are bad. The only way to survive from the changes, is to adapt yourself to these changes. 

Try to get yourself back to motivation and nothing is powerful then moving ahead step by step.

Here are some motivational quotes that i found on internet, hope these inspirational words can help you live better.

https://www.anquotes.com/

Cheers.

• Sorry you're so stressed. The world can sometimes seem a horrible and hopeless place and we can feel powerless to do anything about it. That's a judgement though, not reality. Maybe you could say a bit more about what's happened to make you so stressed and angry recently.

Have you heard of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy? It's a pretty standard process to look at thoughts and behaviour for people who are depressed or anxious, and it's available on the NHS (you can ask your GP, or you may be able to refer yourself if you can find contact details for the 'IAPT' service in your local area). There are also books that explain it well - I liked something called 'Overcoming Depression' by Paul Gilbert.

None of that is to say that what you worry about in the world isn't valid. For example, disabled people club together to form disability rights organisations that change things (for example DPAC). It's easier to do it if you can find people in the same boat.

• p.p.p.s. when you do feed the good wolf, the world automatically becomes a better place and you absolutely see the incredible contribution EVERYONE is making for the better, every minute of every day, despite appearances to the contrary. Trust me, you begin to see through the illusion and you begin to see the good everywhere because it is everywhere, even in the most deprived of people. What you see is dependent on the wolf you feed, both offer a different view of life and both give power. But one gives you the power, the other you give your power away. 

• p.p.s. I find it very difficult to tolerate moody people. It totally throws me out. When I’m around them, I’ve learned to say nothing, turn inwards and get away from them as soon as possible. Any communication with them prolongs the agony, it’s better to simply get away as fast as you can. 

• p.s. if you’ve got any questions, feel free to ask me. This is what I teach, I’m a metaphysician and I work with people to help them feed the good wolf and achieve whatever they want in life. So I’m happy to answer any queries you have. 

• First of all, you should seek professional help (e.g. via your GP) for your mental health.

Mental Health Matters' web chat is available in Kent and Medway, Coventry and Warwickshire, and Plymouth (http://www.mentalhealthmatters.com/our-services/helpline-services/time-online/).

Please consider contacting the Samaritans (https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us). Mind (https://www.mind.org.uk/) has a "I need urgent help" button on its home page. Rethink Mental Illness also has a crisis contacts page (https://www.rethink.org/about-us/our-mental-health-advice/crisis-contacts).

There are various ways in which we can help make the world a (slightly) better place. I buy most of my food online from a company which supports small farmers who look after their land and I have given homes to rescue cats, to mention just two possibilities.

I also try to help improve the world by signing petitions (3,482 from 2006 onwards) and sending e-mails (3,735 from 2006 onwards) on various issues. Okay, I have only played a very small part in any change resulting from such activity but I have played a part.

• I understand you Sholay09 and the difficulty here is that whatever we put our attention to, we give it strength and power. Our job is not to fit in to the current way that the majority of people live in but to live according to our own values etc. 

Here’s the story of the two wolves and I’ll include a link that explains it in more detail. 

It’s a story in Cherokee culture in which a grandfather teaches his grandson an important life lesson.

The grandfather tells his grandson that there is a battle going on inside all of us. It is a battle between two wolves that live inside us.

He says, “My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ that live inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thinks about it for a while and says, “Which wolf wins?”

The grandfather replies, “The one you feed” ~ this is your choice. Which ever wolf you choose to feed WILL win, but only 100% of the time. 

When we live in the mix of the crazy world the majority of people blindly follow, whatever we do or say, won’t make much difference and any difference we make, won’t last long. Because it’s simply a part of the chaos, it is built on nothingness. If we want to harness the true power within us to make true and lasting change, we have to decide which wolf we’re going to feed.  

www.fearlessmotivation.com/.../