Hobbies

Parents
  • Running a portable miniature railway (www.crtc.org.uk) and building the equipment that goes with it.

• My goodness, you are all so fricking interesting, not to mention amazing. There’s no wonder that if you put me in a room with a bunch of aspies, I’m in my element and if you put me in a room with a bunch of nt’s, I’m bored out of my brain and using all my energy to stop me from telling them what I think of them! What a truly wonderful bunch we are. Our only problem really is the rest of em! I think we make a wonderful colourful truly gorgeous gifted and talented community. As well as loving, caring, kind and compassionate even if we are self obsessed! I think that when we say self, it’s our collective self because we really do care for each other 

All aboard the train ;) 

• Hi BlueRay I am glad you came here, you are indeed a free thinking being, my kind of being, honest, caring, full of questions, wanting to say stop tovall of the constructs of this crazy world, 

We as a collective are all of the things you said and more, it is because we are expected to reshape ourselves that we suffer, being left to our own desires we would be pretty much fine.

take care and baby steps as we both know with huge highs the inevitable lows are not far behind, so lower the highs and maybe not so far to fall?

we will always be here for when anyone of us needs pulling up with a gentle offer of abhand.

x()x()x()x

• Last one Lol.

59r

529v.

• Well I am as usual struggling to sleep, so thought I would try to post a picture or two! I happen to like building things as well as fixing things, in the past I built a tandem for two. It works well, a bit tricky at first as balance is needed, but overall it worked very well, I haven’t any pictures of that so thought I would post a few of my sledge I built a couple of years ago, It works incredible well, and sits two adults, I intend building a mk2 model that is longer and narrower, The angle of the runners is very important as by leaning your body weight you can steer it.

suprised I got the angle right first attempt,well it works well anyway. 

I built it to last and take a few crashes Lol.

so here it is( hopefully)when we had plenty of snow, 

• Well I am as usual struggling to sleep, so thought I would try to post a picture or two! I happen to like building things as well as fixing things, in the past I built a tandem for two. It works well, a bit tricky at first as balance is needed, but overall it worked very well, I haven’t any pictures of that so thought I would post a few of my sledge I built a couple of years ago, It works incredible well, and sits two adults, I intend building a mk2 model that is longer and narrower, The angle of the runners is very important as by leaning your body weight you can steer it.

suprised I got the angle right first attempt,well it works well anyway. 

I built it to last and take a few crashes Lol.

so here it is( hopefully)when we had plenty of snow, 

Children