Hobbies

Parents
  • Running a portable miniature railway (www.crtc.org.uk) and building the equipment that goes with it.

• My goodness, you are all so fricking interesting, not to mention amazing. There’s no wonder that if you put me in a room with a bunch of aspies, I’m in my element and if you put me in a room with a bunch of nt’s, I’m bored out of my brain and using all my energy to stop me from telling them what I think of them! What a truly wonderful bunch we are. Our only problem really is the rest of em! I think we make a wonderful colourful truly gorgeous gifted and talented community. As well as loving, caring, kind and compassionate even if we are self obsessed! I think that when we say self, it’s our collective self because we really do care for each other 

All aboard the train ;) 

• Hi BlueRay I am glad you came here, you are indeed a free thinking being, my kind of being, honest, caring, full of questions, wanting to say stop tovall of the constructs of this crazy world, 

We as a collective are all of the things you said and more, it is because we are expected to reshape ourselves that we suffer, being left to our own desires we would be pretty much fine.

take care and baby steps as we both know with huge highs the inevitable lows are not far behind, so lower the highs and maybe not so far to fall?

we will always be here for when anyone of us needs pulling up with a gentle offer of abhand.

x()x()x()x

• Last one Lol.

59r

529v.

Reply Children
No Data