Goodbye.

I think that's me just about done.

Goodbye.

Parents
  • Shouldn't be long now. Eating crap to hopefully give myself a heart attack. Wheezing more, puffing, sighing with the pointlessness of it all. Pissing in public, inhibitions breaking down. Police intervention will lead to giving the NHS a kick up the *** to do something about me. Maybe I should commit a crime to get myself a cell of my own. Nowhere for the suicidal to go apart from teetering on the edge of life. Pathetic. Organ collapse inevitable if I keep living this way. Countdown engaged...

• Shouldn't be long now. Eating crap to hopefully give myself a heart attack. Wheezing more, puffing, sighing with the pointlessness of it all. Pissing in public, inhibitions breaking down. Police intervention will lead to giving the NHS a kick up the *** to do something about me. Maybe I should commit a crime to get myself a cell of my own. Nowhere for the suicidal to go apart from teetering on the edge of life. Pathetic. Organ collapse inevitable if I keep living this way. Countdown engaged...

Children
No Data