I hate pretty people so much

I’m a ugly woman and notice double standards that a lot of people don’t.

As a random example, you can get away with being a total ***, as long as you’re pretty.

theres two girls at my workplace with the same attitude. However, they get different treatment. Everyone hates the ugly girl for being rude, saying she looks like a bulldog. But nobody says anything about the pretty one and everyone just swoons over her and act like they’re best buds with her.

Obviously, being autistic can effect how you behave, hence, others may think you’re odd. But if you’re conventionally attractive, you can get away with it and be seen as quirky or unique. I knew attractive girls who happened to be autistic, yet, people are willing to talk to them because they’re cute. Meanwhile, I’m the opposite.

it genuinely depresses me knowing how different and better my life would be if I was attractive. 

Upside down

Parents
  • Hi there, sorry to hear how you're feeling. I understand what you're saying, but if people like pretty girls who are mean, just because they're pretty, they'll soon get dissatisfied with them when they get to know them properly.

As the old saying goes, beauty is only skin deep - I know you probably won't feel like believing this now, but it really is the person inside that counts. People who choose friends based on appearance are shallow and not worth knowing.

I hope you find some friends with less shallow outlooks on life, who will value you for who you are.

• Hi there, sorry to hear how you're feeling. I understand what you're saying, but if people like pretty girls who are mean, just because they're pretty, they'll soon get dissatisfied with them when they get to know them properly.

As the old saying goes, beauty is only skin deep - I know you probably won't feel like believing this now, but it really is the person inside that counts. People who choose friends based on appearance are shallow and not worth knowing.

I hope you find some friends with less shallow outlooks on life, who will value you for who you are.

Children
No Data