Fluoxetine dosage

I've been on Fluoxetine for over 10 yrs now to help with depression following a divorce,  I'm also a recently diagnosed autistic age 49 . Reading other threads I can see people take prozac bur was wondering what sort of dose ? I take 40mg most days but am not really comfortable doing so and every now and again attempt a small reduction,  I'm not even sure if they work anymore for me but I'm a natural cynic and possibly if I was to quit them I'd crumble in a heap. All I know is my anxiety is high and real OCD tendencies going on , I should just add I've recently moved house too because of nuisance neighbours and found the whole process very unsettled,  whilst trying to hold it together for my family. 

Parents
  • recently moved house

Best wishes for you settling into your new home. 

A house move can be one of life's great stressors (if I were in your situation, I would be ultra reluctant to consider any medication changes in such close proximity to the additional stress of a house move).

Hope it won't take long for greater calm to triumph in your fresh environment.

• recently moved house

Best wishes for you settling into your new home. 

A house move can be one of life's great stressors (if I were in your situation, I would be ultra reluctant to consider any medication changes in such close proximity to the additional stress of a house move).

Hope it won't take long for greater calm to triumph in your fresh environment.

Children