Focused on my Electoral magnetic ears

Just wondering how you all find living in a world where the normal people live in a sound focused reality and we live in a electro magnetic reality? 

Which means we don't pay attention to the sound reality of language. Because we have experienced that electro magnetic communication is far more important 

I meam the fact  that the normals don't even know the  electro magnetic ears exist. Presents us a huge problem

How could they possibly ever comprehend what we are all actually paying attention to? 

We could spend a million years explaining it to them and they will never believe us

What do we do about such a thing? 

Continue to try and establish a understanding with them? 

Or do we just retreat and speak about it in clothed languga to each other eternally? 

Parents
  • WTF do you mean? I didn't understand a word of that.

• It sounds like a made up concept to me. I would suggest ignoring it.

• If you study brain anatomy with the mind of a savant you notice what the normals don't. It's that simple. Didn't you know. Your a genuis? 

Look for two cables that "go all aorund the houses" to get back to next to thier starting point. Like a pair of antennas

That's the method that nature used to to tell you to detach and turn autistic 

I repeat the normals will never ever relaise 

Because it's impossible for them to remember turning autistic like we all can 

• I mean visible light is on the electromagnetic radiation spectrum.

Thus one could argue that sign language is a form of communication via electromagnetic radiation.

I would hazard a guess that that is not what Kevin is referring to though. Would be interested to hear which section of the spectrum he is referring to.

• I mean visible light is on the electromagnetic radiation spectrum.

Thus one could argue that sign language is a form of communication via electromagnetic radiation.

I would hazard a guess that that is not what Kevin is referring to though. Would be interested to hear which section of the spectrum he is referring to.

Children
No Data