This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

This forum

This forum will never be a welcoming place for all until it is properly moderated.

I come back here because I want to make friends and feel supported.  But everytime you return here there are extreme individuals stoking discord and disharmony.

It would be nice if the National Autistic Society would recognise the problem one day.

Parents
  • I'm WOKE. I'm not ashamed to say that I am. I personally can't understand why some people crap their boxers and panties over  anything deemed to be 'Woke'. I'm not good when it comes to 'preferred pronouns'. Not because they're  bad, but because I can't keep up with the ever growing list of them! An age related thing? I've had to bite my tongue several times because of things said here. I make use of the ability to down vote a post instead. A younger me would've gone in 'all guns blazing'.

• I'm WOKE. I'm not ashamed to say that I am. I personally can't understand why some people crap their boxers and panties over  anything deemed to be 'Woke'. I'm not good when it comes to 'preferred pronouns'. Not because they're  bad, but because I can't keep up with the ever growing list of them! An age related thing? I've had to bite my tongue several times because of things said here. I make use of the ability to down vote a post instead. A younger me would've gone in 'all guns blazing'.

Children
No Data