Gentle thread

Those of you on here who have posted alongside me on here for years will know I am a opinionated fellow who can get drawn into serious debate.  However I would enjoy having a thread that is not too cerebral and where we can be gentle and kind to each other.

So let  me cast this spell and see if it works.

Veni Vidi Vici.

Parents Reply Children
  • I've got loads of ancestral sewing kit, my Nans, my gr Nans, my gr, gr aunt's and my friends mums,  I need to get rid of it, but I don't know how, it's to good to throw away, but I'll never use it.

Has anyone ever used gouache? I think it must be the one medium I never tried before I gave up trying to do any art. My favourite to use were chalk pastels, shame I can only draw a bath. I sw some some lovely pictures by a local artist yesterday, they were really simple, but I knew that if it had even ocured to me to try to do what she does, it would look like a dogs dinner. Why are most five years olds better at art than me?

• I think this is just humour is it not?

I guess I must be sensitive huh? ;)

• This reminds me of how much I love art shops. I am not an artist. I can't draw or anything. But I just love all the colours and neatly lined up pencils, pens, paper and paints. They are never so good when you get them home - unless you bought a lot!

Basically, I want to own an art shop. One that doesn't have customers Joy

• I have some of those colours too lol I even have an invisible thread!