Finding my way around Belfast - Potential Pickle

I was heading to the Ormeau Road, from the M2, and ended up towards East Belfast; having been on the wrong lane at the end of a one-way. Then, when negotiating my way back, I may have cut past a red light.

God willing, I wasn't caught on camera. However, I did panic. Though I found my way, eventually. 

How may I address the issue, with my solicitor, should I receive a Police Warning, in relation? Would it be possible to plead mitigating circumstances, due to diminished responsibility? 

Parents
  • Hey hey calm down. I think you’re getting way ahead of yourself here. I mean you don’t know you were caught or anything. I would be more concerned about how worried you are over this. You made a mistake. Did you kill someone? If not then you’re okay. Just try not do it again next time. But don’t be so hard on yourself over it you’re just straight and plain getting way ahead of yourself. I mean you’re practically having yourself burned at the stake here when you don’t even know if anybody even seen you. I am concerned more about your mental health here with regards to your response to making a mistake. Have you tried meditating to calm yourself down or going for a bath or listening to some music? It sounds like your mind is overactive buddy. Maybe that’s how you didn’t pay attention at the time because your mind was somewhere else maybe we all do it buddy. It doesn’t mean your a bad person.

• Hey hey calm down. I think you’re getting way ahead of yourself here. I mean you don’t know you were caught or anything. I would be more concerned about how worried you are over this. You made a mistake. Did you kill someone? If not then you’re okay. Just try not do it again next time. But don’t be so hard on yourself over it you’re just straight and plain getting way ahead of yourself. I mean you’re practically having yourself burned at the stake here when you don’t even know if anybody even seen you. I am concerned more about your mental health here with regards to your response to making a mistake. Have you tried meditating to calm yourself down or going for a bath or listening to some music? It sounds like your mind is overactive buddy. Maybe that’s how you didn’t pay attention at the time because your mind was somewhere else maybe we all do it buddy. It doesn’t mean your a bad person.

Children