My autism makes me a horrible / irredeemable person and I deserve to be dead

I just want to say that I have no intentions to kill myself. I am aware that the vast majority of suicide attempts are unsuccessful and leads to life-long disabilities. And I'm not living in a country where assisted suicide is legal (Even most countries don't allow foreigners to undergo euthanasia). I'm simply writing this because I have no one to talk to. I've already hurt enough people by opening up about my suicidal ideation. I can't get a therapist. Hence, I'm speaking up on a site where people can decide whether they want to listen or not.

With that being said, I wish it was possible for me to experience a quick and painless death because my autism has made me a selfish, emotional, childish, disgusting sack of *** who doesn't deserve to be in this world. I wish I didn't have autism. I wish it could go away. Because of it, I am highly sensitive / emotional and struggle to hide my emotions when necessary. I'm a *** who is unable to stop myself from crying and everyone has to get involved. I'm an evil *** who ruins everything and makes everyone feel like ***. 

There is no hope for me. I deserve to die. My family would be better off without me. I'm a *** burden to this world. And even if I manage to hide my emotions, that doesn't mean the damage hasn't been done. I'll still forever be known as a *** *** who screams in her room alone. I've ruined my reputation and it will forever be impossible for me to make friends because that's what I would be known as for the rest of my life. I desperately want to open up to someone. But I can't. Because humans alone (besides trained psychiatrists) aren't designed to take care of someone with suicidal ideation. I wish I could kill myself so then I can no longer hurt people. I wasn't build for this world. I am better off dead.

[edited by moderator as content broke rule 4]

Parents
  • Resonates with me. I've often thought (even today) that it would be better if someone could "finish me off", as I don't feel equipped for life in the world as I find it. Still... sometimes there are minor compensations, small things that make my life bearable for short periods, perhaps. I find my pleasures in spite of society, but that's OK. The difficulty I find is that I can't share these easily with others. I have to content myself with finding some pleasure in the things that I enjoy. As for being a burden, I guess those who feel they are a burden are probably the least likely actually to be one. I'm inclined to demonise myself, but the real demons don't do that, do they?

• Resonates with me. I've often thought (even today) that it would be better if someone could "finish me off", as I don't feel equipped for life in the world as I find it. Still... sometimes there are minor compensations, small things that make my life bearable for short periods, perhaps. I find my pleasures in spite of society, but that's OK. The difficulty I find is that I can't share these easily with others. I have to content myself with finding some pleasure in the things that I enjoy. As for being a burden, I guess those who feel they are a burden are probably the least likely actually to be one. I'm inclined to demonise myself, but the real demons don't do that, do they?

Children
No Data