Three positives about you!!! :-)

1. I am quirky and enjoy other quirky people.

2. I'm able to learn arts and crafts pretty easily.

3. I feel music in my body, shivers, tears and joy to name a few emotions it creates in me.

I note the tree comments and feel the same about plants and animals. :-)

Parents
  • Unrelated but made me question (and not directed twords anyone): how do you know when someone is being confident and not arrogant, or humble vs self-doubt?

• I think confidence is frowned upon in society and so called arrogant.  True arrogance to me is when a person says they are better than anyone else and won't take anyone elses opinion on board as they know all the answers.

Humble to me is when someone is shy about compliment but will take them and say thank you whereas self doubt is when someone puts themselves down more as a result of the compliment.

• I think confidence is frowned upon in society and so called arrogant.  True arrogance to me is when a person says they are better than anyone else and won't take anyone elses opinion on board as they know all the answers.

Humble to me is when someone is shy about compliment but will take them and say thank you whereas self doubt is when someone puts themselves down more as a result of the compliment.

Children
No Data