Cruel World Cows are Beautiful

Dear All,

Very upset about the police car and the Calf why would they do such a thing please lets hope the beautiful creature fully recovers and suffers no traumatisam

Parents
  • Heard about that it’s awful a few years ago my 14 year old dog was run over the car hit him drove over him and drove off didn’t stop or anything. Luckily old Joe got up limped over to the car and jumped in the boot. My mum was in tears and some kind members of the public rushed over one guy who was a professional photographer took a picture of the number plate. Luckily old Joe had a badly sprained shoulder and a nasty cut on his face but he quickly recovered and lived on until he was 20 years old. But that could have been a lot worse. It’s disgusting the way people treat animals. 

• Heard about that it’s awful a few years ago my 14 year old dog was run over the car hit him drove over him and drove off didn’t stop or anything. Luckily old Joe got up limped over to the car and jumped in the boot. My mum was in tears and some kind members of the public rushed over one guy who was a professional photographer took a picture of the number plate. Luckily old Joe had a badly sprained shoulder and a nasty cut on his face but he quickly recovered and lived on until he was 20 years old. But that could have been a lot worse. It’s disgusting the way people treat animals. 

Children
  • thanks so much so true I am afraid the police do this to animals and humans at times.

So pleased your dog got a second chance my beautiful ginger female lost half her tail in an RTA when she was 4 and lived to be 17