Is this a meltdown??

Hey everyone 

Sorry to toss this out there but wondering if the following constitutes as a meltdown? 
I was with friends for dinner on Sunday and felt like I had to endure into the evening (probably 12pm)

I felt ok Monday and Tuesday but I feel dreadful now. We were invited to their 40th birthday this coming November while we were at dinner and I can’t stop going over this even though it’s months away. Obviously this is a big thing for me and my brain is trying to pre think scenarios and generally how I’m going to get through it. 
The whole evening was exhausting and I was very quiet, I just wanted to go home. I put myself through this for my family tbh as I don’t want them to miss out.

I really feel quite low today and the slightest thing makes me panic. 

Would be very grateful if anyone has any thoughts please?

Parents
  • I think I felt similar after holidays in my husband’s family. I made it mostly for him, they are ok and kind to me, but his family is big and they have a lot of neighbors and relatives and they are very social. I endured somehow three weeks but it was extremely challenging for me, afterwards I felt like I didn’t know where is my place and who I am, was anxious, getting panic attacks and crying without reason. 1 month passed and only now I start feeling balanced. It’s hard, for me in the beginning even trying to focus back on my hobby didn’t work, only now it works. I’m trying to not think about the fact that after 2 years I’m gonna have to spend there another 2-3 weeks. 

• I think I felt similar after holidays in my husband’s family. I made it mostly for him, they are ok and kind to me, but his family is big and they have a lot of neighbors and relatives and they are very social. I endured somehow three weeks but it was extremely challenging for me, afterwards I felt like I didn’t know where is my place and who I am, was anxious, getting panic attacks and crying without reason. 1 month passed and only now I start feeling balanced. It’s hard, for me in the beginning even trying to focus back on my hobby didn’t work, only now it works. I’m trying to not think about the fact that after 2 years I’m gonna have to spend there another 2-3 weeks. 

Children