I want life to stop

Lights, sounds, smells, everything is extra intolerable lately. I cant seem to make myself do stuff, I cant make decisions. I feel tired and am getting headaches. Words are harder. I keep almost having meltdown/shutdowns (just today I felt like a meltdown every 30min). Im exhausted 

I want it all to stop, I want to take a break from everything but I cant. I have homework, I have school, on friday we have an assembly which I always get overwhelmed at but im scared ill have a full on meltdown because I seem to not even be able to handle everyday stimuli so how could I survive a room with hundreds of students with everyone screaming to get hyped for stupid turnabout dance 

I started feeling like rubbish for a couple weeks but then the last 3 days have been absolutly unbearable. Why is life so hard

Took me 21min to type this (not even that long of a post...)

Parents Reply Children
  • I know dear FrozenH, She is a sweet wind on a dry day. We all have needs and she's staking a claim to hers now. We have to honor that.  It is a sign of wisdom. She may return one day.

• Well yeah...but I still feel awful

You don’t need to feel awful, it’s not your fault! However I do understand that you don’t want to feel as though she has been rejected in her own community. 

I dont want Debbie to have left

I understand but she might come back in the future. Or alternatively find another autistic community that she can join.