I want life to stop

Lights, sounds, smells, everything is extra intolerable lately. I cant seem to make myself do stuff, I cant make decisions. I feel tired and am getting headaches. Words are harder. I keep almost having meltdown/shutdowns (just today I felt like a meltdown every 30min). Im exhausted 

I want it all to stop, I want to take a break from everything but I cant. I have homework, I have school, on friday we have an assembly which I always get overwhelmed at but im scared ill have a full on meltdown because I seem to not even be able to handle everyday stimuli so how could I survive a room with hundreds of students with everyone screaming to get hyped for stupid turnabout dance 

I started feeling like rubbish for a couple weeks but then the last 3 days have been absolutly unbearable. Why is life so hard

Took me 21min to type this (not even that long of a post...)

Parents
  • I'm sorry, I need to vent about the above post and say:

How can you be here for anyone, as a "deleted user"? 

Then when people change their minds (as so many do), the continuity is lost..

I'm sorry, but if you have Autism then THESE are our people.

Running away from us, seems uncomfortably like running away from yourself... 

• dear I S, Sometimes we all need to be the wall flower, sometimes behind the wall flower, looking in. Be kind to our kin. They strive to express themselves as they will, as you do, yes? 

We are a spectrum.

• I am concerned about how very, very, few of our kin can actually get along. 

This autistic community is a very small representation of our neurokin. There are many other autistic communities including Aucademy where there is unity and connection without arguments or disagreements.

Arguments and disagreements are just a result of being part of a community with opposing views. The only way that arguments could be potentially reduced is by agreeing to rules before you join the community, the current rules don’t cover that. But then again if this was imposed we probably wouldn’t have the in depth discussions we have now.

• Unless we ask we do not know why someone has left. I find in life it is rarely one thing which causes something to happen. I have decided to re-post this comment after deleting it. I'm not taking sides with anyone or commenting further.

• Unless we ask we do not know why someone has left. I find in life it is rarely one thing which causes something to happen. I have decided to re-post this comment after deleting it. I'm not taking sides with anyone or commenting further.

Children
No Data