Burned out?

Hello folks. For the last three months, I think I've been feeling quite really stressed for about a month or two now, and I'm pretty much convinced that it's burnout in the last couple of weeks. I think I've been indulging a whole lot deeper into my interests to the point of neglecting my health (to a degree), but then again, what else is there to do, aside from sitting in front of the computer and playing bass? My focus on other topics had pretty much been brushed away, including writing/reading things, too. And then there's being stuck in chaotic environments for most of the weekdays (I'm afraid I cannot elaborate on that any further) and having to be stuck listening to my dad's rants on things, no matter how petty. His habit hadn't improved after the Autism diagnosis, either—not like he's going to improve at any point, the number of suggestions be damned. In fact, I don't think the cycle is going to change any time soon, so I'm just stuck in the loop with no way to break it.

Sorry for sort-of venting. Maybe I'm still a bit uncomfortable with doing that online... but at least I've gotten that off my chest, so I suppose that's good, although I've left out some things—it's 10 PM, as of writing, after all.

Parents Reply Children
No Data