Living a life "outside of the system".

We humans all live in a social system which is complex and deceptive in some of its aspects, and delightfully simple in others.

The complex part can be called "politics", the simple part correspondingly called "personal survival"

Neurotypicals are pre-oocupied with politics, most of us 'Spergs with "personal survival".   

THE (social) SYSTEM, acts as a FRAMEWORK for us to live our individual lives in a way that we all (generally) concede is the best way for humans to live. 

(I.E. not being killed for the colour of ones skin or religious / sexual / sports preferences etc.)

Am I right and clear with my thinking so far?

The banking system is designed so that your money is safer than if it's in a hole in the ground. That's common sense really, because as a lone individual it is very hard to protect great (or even moderate) wealth against the more predatory classes of people. 

The money system is designed (theoretically) so that the people get rewarded for hard work, and protected from adversity via established social funds paid for by taxes and insurance premiums etc.   

The legal system is established to give us all a fairly level playing field in life so that even the physically strong have to negotiate for not just TAKE resources. 

The social system is designed to help us al find ways of expressing our uniqueness without adversely affecting (or being unduly restricted) by the needs of others.

The religious/moral system is supposed to help us gain common wisdom as to life and our place in it and how it works, and was the foundation on which all the other systems were built and operated,

The medical system is supposed to assist us all in maintaining optimum health and effect repairs to injuries of one sort or another, when we are in need.

Together all these sub systems as far as I can determine, make up what we collectively refer to as society or the SYSTEM.

So WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE WANT TO LIVE OUTSIDE OF IT??

In my case, as I analysed the system with the hope of eventually being able to find my place in it, I came to an understanding that the system operates assymetrically, (particularly the money system) consistently bestowing it's benefits on people who are NOT LIKE ME whilst drawing heavily (as a percentage) from the annual turnover, (via a bewildering variety of inputs) from PEOPLE LIKE ME. 

There were many decades of cognitive dissonance whilst I struggled with that reality whilst trying and suceeding for DECADES to "play the game" with admittedly more success on the financial side, but paying a heavy (if made less perceptible by the nature of participatiion in our modern system on the moral / spiritual side of things)  

Eventually "the system" claimed my family as it does so often these days, (The older systems of social life as practiced still elsewhere in the world, are a lot more "family freindly" and less likely to make you "homeless" than our western progressive way of living since the sixties) and I faced the homelessness issue again...

At which point to you realise that you are just working to pay for a system that is designed to steal your happiness and keep you form being ever secure in the basics like housing, and adequate, clean quality food, whilst promising you more down the road if you just reject the old system of thinking and acting (GOD?) and embrace the new progressive ideas?

How many of you are still seeing things my way? 

How many of you are seeing things this way for the first time?

For many years I thought the system didn't work for me because I was of poor character and simply needed to work harder and smarter.

It's tempting to blame the Autism..

Or has the Autism merely forced me to make an objective independent assessment of my situation, which has revealed some gaping (and to a sane mind, I posit, irreconcilable) inconsistencies between how WE ARE TOLD our system works, and how it ACTUALLY works? 

I am well aware MANY people feel very well served by our modern system of life, and don't like it when people like me speak out our reality, it's "disturbing".

For me the amount of the "social contracts" I listed earlier that I have personally tested (Or observed others testing, from an outside perspective) and found unworkable in practice, is so large that it seems like human life has been reduced to a game of "monopoly" where most players get to waste their entire lives going around and around chasing a pie in the sky.

FORTUNATELY:

Monopoly isn't the only game available in the big cupboard under the TV of liffe...

Parents
  • I feel like the ‘system’ is like a pack of wolves, it only closes in when you’re on your knees, and they yip away as you stand. Whether it be your mental/physical/emotional/spiritual state, they’ll attack it all whilst they don’t have to look you in the eyes while they do it, they nip at your heels and weak points whilst feigning altruism. 

I don’t believe that a conspiracy has be to formal and acknowledged by its members to be complicit, one can simply do it by following one’s interest, if they are aligned with the conspiracy. By blindly following/aiding the mission of one’s employer/patron one can be complicit, by making a profit at the expense of the community one can be complicit, by seeking unrighteousness (which is to say not following the right) one can be complicit, by ignoring the call to end unnecessary tragedies one can be complicit.

So to live outside of the eco-system of the conspiracy, is to be in a rough position, because every time you tire of the current, you risk being swept away or eaten. The problem with society going forward, is the problem of the general-conspiracy deburring the edges of the channel, so that less and less outliers can find a log or cove or shore or port to seek refuge from the chaos.

How do we save ourselves? Keep on looking and find that burr, then sure it up, then expand it as your interest allows..

• I feel like the ‘system’ is like a pack of wolves, it only closes in when you’re on your knees, and they yip away as you stand. Whether it be your mental/physical/emotional/spiritual state, they’ll attack it all whilst they don’t have to look you in the eyes while they do it, they nip at your heels and weak points whilst feigning altruism. 

I don’t believe that a conspiracy has be to formal and acknowledged by its members to be complicit, one can simply do it by following one’s interest, if they are aligned with the conspiracy. By blindly following/aiding the mission of one’s employer/patron one can be complicit, by making a profit at the expense of the community one can be complicit, by seeking unrighteousness (which is to say not following the right) one can be complicit, by ignoring the call to end unnecessary tragedies one can be complicit.

So to live outside of the eco-system of the conspiracy, is to be in a rough position, because every time you tire of the current, you risk being swept away or eaten. The problem with society going forward, is the problem of the general-conspiracy deburring the edges of the channel, so that less and less outliers can find a log or cove or shore or port to seek refuge from the chaos.

How do we save ourselves? Keep on looking and find that burr, then sure it up, then expand it as your interest allows..

Children
  • I feel like the ‘system’ is like a pack of wolves, it only closes in when you’re on your knees, and they yip away as you stand.

This is my experience......you express it well and it is right to point this out for people who might find themselves unexpectedly 'up-the-creek', especially these days.

When my paddles had long since smashed away and I was hurtling along the creek at breathtaking speed, I was really shocked to see that the system I thought we had (and the humanity and brains to run it) simply did not exist in the form I had thought.  You find yourself needing to be a really nasty bar stard to fight for your existence.  There are some angels out there too......and a few really are life savers in ways you can't imagine....so we mustn't forget them too here.

I do like you Desp.....you're a kind of "at the barricades" energy in my mind.  Its a nice mental picture of you.  Your art helps me form that picture.  I hope Uhane will get some of her art up soon.

Have a good one, citizen/brother-type entity of my mind named Desp,

Number.