Are there any antidepressants that don't make you feel like ***? (sensitivity to side effects)

Please fucking help. I've been on Citalopram 10mg and that made me really sick and even more suicidal. I've been prescribed Fluoxetine recently which has scary side effects still, but is it more likely to make me worse because of its sensitivity? The sexual side effects are scariest, then nausea and vomiting is second. 

Parents
  • They all have their side effects unfortunately and all increase suicidal thoughts initially. Everyone’s side effects can vary so even if someone suggests one that worked for them, you still won’t know how it will affect you until you’ve tried it personally. The one that saved my life was venlafaxine. I’m off it now four years later but it’s one of the hardest to come off. It had its side effects that settled after a while but it’s the reason I’m still here so I’m thankful. That’s how you’ve got to think of it if you’re in a really bad place, what’s worse feeling nauseous, vomiting, low sex drive or full blown uncontrolled depression

• They all have their side effects unfortunately and all increase suicidal thoughts initially. Everyone’s side effects can vary so even if someone suggests one that worked for them, you still won’t know how it will affect you until you’ve tried it personally. The one that saved my life was venlafaxine. I’m off it now four years later but it’s one of the hardest to come off. It had its side effects that settled after a while but it’s the reason I’m still here so I’m thankful. That’s how you’ve got to think of it if you’re in a really bad place, what’s worse feeling nauseous, vomiting, low sex drive or full blown uncontrolled depression

Children