Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Have a phone doctor's appointment today at 8:30 to review meds that haven't worked. When I booked it it was on the NHS app and therefore only telephone only. But when I got a reminder text yesterday it said it was at one of the surgeries. I can't do that, I'm at uni in another city, and sometimes it says that but it's still actually a phone call. But the reminder text was so late that by the time I had got out of my meeting I was in when I got it the GP was closed, and I haven't been able to make it through the 8 o'clock call queue to check, and now I don't want my phone occupied with calling the GP when they should be calling me, but they might also think I've just not turned up

• Have a phone doctor's appointment today at 8:30 to review meds that haven't worked. When I booked it it was on the NHS app and therefore only telephone only. But when I got a reminder text yesterday it said it was at one of the surgeries. I can't do that, I'm at uni in another city, and sometimes it says that but it's still actually a phone call. But the reminder text was so late that by the time I had got out of my meeting I was in when I got it the GP was closed, and I haven't been able to make it through the 8 o'clock call queue to check, and now I don't want my phone occupied with calling the GP when they should be calling me, but they might also think I've just not turned up

Children
No Data