Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Hope Malojian is doing better now and will join us again in the future. X

I don't have "steam" to let off really but do want to air my thoughts quickly.

I've been diagnosed with DID and that's brought with it a lot of insecurities for me and made me feel a little down as I thought I was ok and making good progress. I also feel a little confused now but staff say I'll get support and it will all turn out good in the end so I'm hoping she's right and it will.

I'm still hoping to have my life back on track in the next couple of years but things like this cropping up complicates things and it feels like I'll be here forever still trying to get my life in order.

• Hope Malojian is doing better now and will join us again in the future. X

I don't have "steam" to let off really but do want to air my thoughts quickly.

I've been diagnosed with DID and that's brought with it a lot of insecurities for me and made me feel a little down as I thought I was ok and making good progress. I also feel a little confused now but staff say I'll get support and it will all turn out good in the end so I'm hoping she's right and it will.

I'm still hoping to have my life back on track in the next couple of years but things like this cropping up complicates things and it feels like I'll be here forever still trying to get my life in order.

Children