Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • I'm feeling stressed and worried. Today we had the country wide alert alarm thing and in the news there's constant talk of WW3 looming. I'm terrified at what might happen. I don't want it to, but I fear war is coming and soon which is why this alert was tested. I've got mental struggle's and my sister is seriously sick. I'm so scared.

• Sparkles. Instead of feeling stressed and worried, try feeling angry and motivated.

Angry about the fools who are rushing us towards conflict with Russia over matters that really do not concern us, and motivated to discuss the issue with your peers, and maybe even write a letter to your M.P. about the bloody stupid depleted uranium WE are sending to Ukraine to be spread about in the "bread basket of Europe" which we all should be hoping Ukraine gets back to being...

WE SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS SITUATION. Our leaders got us here, and very, very few of us put up any argument at all. Those of us who feel so "powerless" should be trying to wake up the rest.

• Sparkles. Instead of feeling stressed and worried, try feeling angry and motivated.

Angry about the fools who are rushing us towards conflict with Russia over matters that really do not concern us, and motivated to discuss the issue with your peers, and maybe even write a letter to your M.P. about the bloody stupid depleted uranium WE are sending to Ukraine to be spread about in the "bread basket of Europe" which we all should be hoping Ukraine gets back to being...

WE SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS SITUATION. Our leaders got us here, and very, very few of us put up any argument at all. Those of us who feel so "powerless" should be trying to wake up the rest.

Children
  • Being annoyed about the situation is not so crippling psychologically as being worried about the situation.

And it's a tiny step towards when we little people finally tell our leaders we are sick of being held hostage to nuclear weapons. 

And if yo look at nuclear warfare plans there's never a "decapitation strike against the leadership"  option. It's always US who get it in the neck first "so our leadership will still be around to negotiate afterwards and aid in reconstruction"  - Bastards!! Those who are walking us into this are planing to survive at all costs!!

If covid didn't wake people up and annoy them properly, maybe this example of how dispensible you and me are to the likes of Rishi Sunak etc. Will?